Saturday 26 October 2013

Book Review: Tempest by Julie Cross

 

About the book:

Image from Google
Book One in the Tempest Series
 
 
Rating: O.K
Pages: 352
Released: November 3rd 2011
Published by: St Martins Griffin
 
-information from Goodreads
 
 

Synopsis:

Jackson can jump into his own past. But after a shocking event takes place, Jackson jumps further then he thought possible. The only problem is he's stuck - he can't jump back. Now he must save the girl he loves, even though she hasn't met him yet and time is running out...
 
 

First Line:

"My name is Jackson and I can travel through time."
 
 

Review:

This book was an ok read for me. I found the ending the most frustrating part of this book. It didn't make sense to me that 90% of the plot was dedicated to going in one direction and then the ending just undid everything! The plot was unique but I felt it was party executed. I was left with far more questions then answers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs