Friday 28 February 2014

#AYearAThon Harry Potter Readathon Wrap-up

This is the first readathon that I feel I've done really well in. I have a habit of setting myself a high amount of books to read and I've never completed all of them. I didn't finish my goals this time either but I read far more than I thought I would and that's OK with me.

Here's how I did during the week 3-9 of February:

Day One:

Started Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone - 48 pages

Was by far my worst day. I only read the first four chapters of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.

Total pages read on day one = 48

Day Two:

Completed Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone - 175 pages
Started and completed Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - 251 pages

Total pages read on day two = 426

Day Three:

Started and completed Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - 317 pages
Started Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - 28 pages

Total pages read on day three = 345

Day Four:

Continued Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - 332 pages

Total pages read on day four: 332

Day Five:

Completed Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - 276 pages
Started Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix - 218 pages

Total pages read on day five: 504

Day Six:

Continued Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix - 240 pages

Total pages read on day six: 240

Day Seven:

Continued Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix - 308 pages
Started Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - 80 pages 

Total pages read on day seven: 388

Week Wrap-Up: 

Number of books completed: 5
Number of books started: 6
Number of pages read: 2043



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs