Tuesday 11 February 2014

Chasing Spirits: The Making of the Ghost Adventures Crew by Nick Groff

About the Book:


Image from Google
Rating: Good 3/5 stars
Pages: 288
Released: October 2012
Published by: New American Library


-information by Goodreads


Synopsis:

Nick Groff, one third of the Ghost Adventure's team shares his favourite investigations and paranormal experiences as well as a behind the scenes look at the team and their lives. In Chasing Spirits, Nick Groff describes his life and the events leading up to the creation of Ghost Adventures.

First Line:

"Two seconds."

Review:

I haven't read many autobiographies but this was definitely one of the best I've read. Being a fan of the TV show I was excited to read this book. As a fan I enjoyed learning how the team was formed and more about the scariest locations. It took me a few chapters to get into this book as they were about Nick's childhood, family and education and I was reading it to find out more about their ghost investigations. Overall, a nice quick enjoyable read.

Recommended Audience:

Fans of "Ghost Adventures".



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs