Sunday 26 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Wrap up

Well I completely failed at this Bout of Books readathon. As you saw from my last post I was aiming to read a total of 13 books for Bout of Books 9.0. All I can say is that I completely FAILED as I only read 3 books during the week! I know, I know...FAIL!


Even though my Bout of Books 9.0 wrap up is a complete disappointment, I still thought I would update you all on how my week went and why I failed to complete my challenge:


Monday 6th January 2014


I started Bout of Books by completely "Chasing Spirits: The Building of the Ghost Adventures Crew" by Nick Groff. This had been a Christmas present from my bother and I started it just after Christmas but I had yet to finish it by the start of Bout of Books 9.0.


Monday started of well as I finished "Chasing Spirits" and started finishing my second current read "Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro.


Number of Books completed: 1
Number of pages read: 140


Tuesday 7th January 2014


I was still reading "Never Let Me Go", but Tuesday actually turned out to be the best day I had reading wise. I completed "Never Let Me Go" and made a good start on my third book "Consequences...Don't Call Me Baby by Laurie Depp".


Number of Books completed: 1
Number of pages read: 197


Wednesday 8th January 2014


The worst and last day of my participation in Bout of Books 9.0. I completed "Consequences...Don't Call Me Baby" and then I got sick and couldn't even manage to pick up another book. Like I said I completely failed.


Number of Books completed: 1
Number of pages read: 70


Overall, I read a total of 3 books on 3 days and read a total of 300 pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs